Ryan Trosen

Ryan Trosen

Monday, June 24, 2013

Where is my power?

So as many of you know people in Minnesota lost power last week. My family has been without power since 8 pm Friday night. Yes I remember the time because there was a huge fireball shooting from the power line by my house. We we have a power line down in our front yard and no power. Thankfully we had people step up and offer us places to stay and places for our food to stay as well. What a blessing to have this. It has been very frustrating to wait for our power to come back on while the people across the street have power. Just one line down in our yard could make the difference between power and no power.

I know that people are working really hard to get us our power back and I have been so thankful to the people in our church for helping us out. Where is my power? My ultimate power is in something greater than myself. It is in my ABBA from heaven. He is the one that gives me what I need. The idea from Brennan Manning that "my abba is found of me" has rung true as the last three days have come and gone.

I pray that my power comes back on VERY soon but until then I will allow my abba to give me his power as well as the blessings he has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment