Ryan Trosen

Ryan Trosen

Friday, June 14, 2013

Back at Home

My son and I took a few days to go out to my parents house as my wife was out of town with our church kids. I was thinking this morning how blessed I am to have a wife that is willing to sacrifice her time and effort in order to bring kids to camp. These kids are getting a chance, for one week to be surrounded by Christ. They all have godly families but this is a chance for them to disconnect from the things that are normally around them and connect to Christ.

It was a great chance to get away for me to get away and try and connect to what God has for me. I am praying for God to bring passion and love for people into the lives of the lives of our youth.
Here are my 5 areas I want to see our teens strive for:

1. Have a friend, Be a friend
2. Read your Bible
3. Serve once a month
4. Invest and Invite
5. Do the NEXT right thing

Lord Help Us-


No comments:

Post a Comment