Ryan Trosen

Ryan Trosen

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

That is not my whole story...


I have had a rough last few days. I have been under attack and do not feel as if I know who I am at times. I took it from a Brennan Manning book, 'The Furious Longing". If you have a chance to read it I would highly recommend it. God has been changing and shaping my life. I have to remember where my foundation is and who I actually am in Christ. I am loved by my Abba.

He is fond of me.
Did you know that? It took me a while to understand this and at times i still do not understand this all the time. But my Abba if fond of me. He really wants to know me and get into my life. It is not just a passing feeling but my Abba is fond of me. For those of you who do not know what the word Abba means it is translated Daddy. Imagine Jesus calling out to his Daddy Father. How personally and intimate this name is for him. And this is for us as well. When we (I) understand where we are and who we are calling out to it should change the whole game for us.

I have a Father, a Daddy Father, who is fond of me. HE IS FOND OF ME? I still find this hard to believe and understand at times. But I remember that even though Satan is attacking me right now I am loved and my name is His Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment