Ryan Trosen

Ryan Trosen

Monday, July 29, 2013

Another week

I am on the IWU campus for another week. It is nice to be here and to learn during an intense week of classes but it is hard to be away from my wife and son for a week. I have had the chance to sit in on a great session my first day and my professor in his words "destroyed Christmas" for us. It was really good though to hear about what the birth of Christ was really like.

I am getting closer and closer to what God has for me and so it gets hard at times to finish. The race is almost over yet it feels like I have so much to do to finish my MDIV. I can honestly say that Wesley Seminary has been a place that I have grown and learned more than I could have imagined. The professors have been great and the fellow students have uplifted me and challenged me when I may have wanted to quit. God has a great plan for my life and my family. We are along for the ride.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment